Friday, 5 November 2010

Fireplace Chimney Wall

Hey everyone ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ thank you for all the comments and support yah.

✱ Lastweek, we made our 4th wall decor! ✱
 After our Octopus wall (link), Colourful Pixel and the Daydream Bubble (link), this time we have created a....
★Fireplace Chimney!★

Here's the time lapse video that I made!
(my 1st video with imovie!! So ignore the quality lol). 
I've turned our 2 hours work to 45 seconds. o(^▽^)o☆彡 
So please watch and tell me what you think.

Back from the beginning

♥ Made some preparations before getting started. ♥

♥Nano and Nadia did the cuttings and all other silly things.♥

♥Paper sticking♥

 I made the fire..
while the others made the smoke.

When its done, put in a ✧pretty princess✧ to complete the picture!
★PERFECT!★ 
 ╰( ̄∀ ̄;)╮Sorry Bazilah 

That'✧s all folks! ;D
♥ lots of love ♥

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR WALL AS ALWAYS!!!!

mylittleoctopus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mylittleoctopus said...

Thank you ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Im happy to hear that Jellytelly_ri-chan!

Tekkaus said...

OMG! You guys should be interior designer. :D

AJ Awang said...

wwahhhhh!!! respect lah u all...very creative one!! xD i like...

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so cooooooooooool~! <3 :D
Very creative Pu3!

♥Bunny♥ said...

Oh Mi Gosh~!!
That looks soooo warm for some reason, eventhough its not real! I love the time lapse vid! You girls are just so funny!!

gbeejipp said...

Haha. You guys always have something to do. But hey, the chimney is kinda cool! I just wonder if the glue will last for long. :-)

Saving Capulet said...

aah!! that's super creative, it looks really great, too! There's nothing better than crafting with friends <3

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

The wall is soooooooooooooo cute~~! XDXD ♥ ♥ ♥

Fakhira Saiful said...

damn! you guys are so creative!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin