Wednesday 1 December 2010

Pu3's Four Li'l Things

Received an award from MayClover (someone gave me this award before too, i apologize for not mentioning it).
Thank you yea.  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

One of the rules is to share seven facts about myself. 
The thing is, I've just done a tag game from Mizarwen. Luckily her '4 Things Tag' also have seven questions to answer.
The rules
1. Name the person who tagged you
2. You need to have 4 answers at every question
3. Tag 4 other bloggers Im tagging anyone who's interested
4. Let them know you tagged them

1. Four things in my bag/purse:
(1) Domo pencil case
(2) Chocolate bar
(3) My railway card
(4) My flat key

2. Four things I found in my office desk drawer:
(I didn't see the 'drawer' bit!  ╭(◉Д◉;)╮So these are things around my study desk) 
1) Ipod/Iphone speaker + digital alarm clock
2) Nail polish set
3) A Heidi wind up musical doll my best friend gave me last year
4) Printer/Scanner

3. Four favourite things in my room:
1) Warm Totoro blankie
2) Accessories hanger
3) The wall
4) My nescafe mug



4. Four things I've always wanted to do:

5. Four things I'm currently into:
1) Online shopping. (All the stuffs I wore were bought online)
2) Chuck!
3) Toriko. (read manga here
A great gourmet manga I just finished reading today.
4) Downloading and reading manga
  (it's has always been my hobby anyway)

6. Four things I bet you didn't know about me:
1) I really love HORROR manga, especially the ones by Junji Ito
2) Every Wednesday, I help my friend teaching his Japanese class 
3) My favourite guy is Koike Teppei
4) I hate waiting for (and missing) the bus


7. Four songs i can't get out of my head:
1) Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
2) Kimi ga Iru Kara (Final Fantasy XIII Theme) - Sugawara Sayuri
3) Waiting for the End - Linkin Park
4) The Prayer - Celine Dion and Josh Groban

14 comments:

AJ Awang said...

now...i feel like my blog post on the 4 things is the lamest. ahahah oh well..BUT I LOVE YOURS!!! and u actually listened to Josh Groban (i love that guy) AND Celine Dion. eheh hi5 girlfren~ xD

mylittleoctopus said...

La apa pulang, aku ani jua luan kan berlabih ahaha. Actually got the photo idea from another blogger so im just a copycat. :P Actually thats the only song of josh yang aku dangar lol, but yea lawa suaranya ahhhh.

Esma said...

who? josh Groban? tnx for introducing dt, Az. I love his voice too..^^

Interesting, Pu3. Wh, i myt jz stock of choc den sweets. Bt afraid instead of choc, samut will terrorized my drawer (tkut2)Heheh...Oh2, i read dt 1st pic horror manga wer all d fishes in d sea got robot legs. bt dun lyk d ending. no happy ending. lol

mylittleoctopus said...

[Mizarwen] Owh yea~.. Brunei ahhh, kalau dirumah ku tu ah, aku ampaikan minuman 5 minute sudah tia panuh oleh samut ish ish ish.

You mean Gyo? Yea that's my least fav manga by Ito Junji, but after reading many of his comics, Im used to the fact that his stories always have unexpected ending. :D But I love this creation to bittss!

Saving Capulet said...

omg, we have so much in common! guuh i love love that song from Sugawara Sayuri >.< made me cry almost! though I envy youuu, i am so left behind when it comes to manga :<

Fakhira HM Saiful said...

I love horror manga too. downloaded it a LOT. hahaaa Koike Teppei remind me of Ikuta Toma. I adore the latter :) my BIG love goes to Ohno Satoshi though ^_^
Yours 4 things are cool stuffs. Im too lazy to post mine :)

Anonymous said...

Pu3 loves Domo. :) xD

mylittleoctopus said...

[Saving Capulet] Yes, Kimi ga iru kara's lyric is very deep and sad ne! ╭(⫪_⫪;)╮And owh im not usually interested in the widely known manga haha, so im quite left behind in the manga world too.

[Fakhira] Owh really? So have you read Junji Ito's? Awesome! Haha, really? I don't think i him lol.

[Hazel] Yep I sure do ^^ And Totoro!

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Domo-kun!!♥♥ o(>w<)o I love reading manga too but I'm not interested with horror thingy.. I'm more to... Mmm... (= =||) Adventure and yaoi manga! Lol! XDXD


PS. I got this tag too but I think I did the tag super AWESOME! (^_~)*winks*

mylittleoctopus said...

Yaoi??? Seriously????? Omg ╭(◉Д◉;)╮I couldn't stand reading esp extreme yaoi manga, its just so wrong! But funny enough, its like 1/4 of the manga are yaoi *dies*.

P o o p e r said...

OMG OMG OMG. A JUNJI ITO FAN. :DD
YES! Not a lot of people know of his mangas except for the whole Tommie movie franchise. D:

I've read most of his stuff except for a few one shots (Like his Frankenstein manga and a few others) and I've been wanting to read Gyo. :3
(I haven't been in the manga mood lately.)
His stuff alays scares the living crap out of me, and yet I get addicted. I love Horror when it has a good plot involved not like those crappy Hollywood Horror junk that have no meaning. Junji definitely knows how to create great stories with horrifying images. I'm geeking out too much right now. o: lol

Uzumaki was the first manga that I read from Junji. :'3

I hate waiting for buses too. Dx

mylittleoctopus said...

You're a Junji Ito fan too? *screams* Hi five girl!
Yea, and its sad that the real life action of his manga (tommie and uzumaki) wasn't as good as his manga.

And me too, his 1st manga I read was Uzumaki, and i think its the most unique one of all. Yet, his other manga are still really scary good and original.

You can download his manga from here: http://www.mangatraders.com/search/?term=JUnji+ito&Submit=Submit&searchAuthor=1
(・∀・)ノ They have Gyo too! Enjoy! ^^

mylittleoctopus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Bunny♥ said...

every time I read your blog, I learn new things about you!

I didn't know you were such a DOMO kun fan. I thought you only had that doll (from your previous post) cuz it was a gift. But he is such a cutie.

Also, OMG I can't believe you can read Junji Ito's manga... Everytime I open his books I start vomiting.... No offence but I'm too scared... but his work is TOOOO convincing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin