Saturday 20 October 2007

Strawberry tea~ Lifez still as it is~ ^_^

Whoa~.. i've been living in Aberdeen for a month & a half oredi~ that fast??? Im settling down fuh~ and I startd to get used to the environment and culture here~ Ntah ah, i also start to love my life here~ guess itz the fact that i met good frenz here to hang out here~

Im having problemz with my diet tho msa ani~ not eating healthy? Ahaha~.. But overall thingz r fine here~.. except the awkward atmosphere between me & my flatmates~ sigh. Anyway, I LOVE MY NEW ROOM in d self catered flat!! I love the flowerz my professor allow me to take home from the Bio lab!! I love the beautiful natural view from my window~!! I love the fact that there's a river behind the tress just at the back of my flat!! My gosh~!! Lifez dat beautiful~?!! I just found a short cut to Uni from the back of the my flat, went down the hill n imagine my surprise to see the breath taking eyeshot of the river!! Waaaa~.. semangat tia ku jalan kaki ke Uni msa ni~ just to pass by the river~ breathing in the fresh air~ Man, i love the feeling so much!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin