Instead of complaining how stressful my days are *_* now that my exams are getting closer and closer~..
Let me talk about chocobanana instead!
Made these chocobananas for my Nippon Connections (society) Natsu Matsuri festival 2 weeks ago. Im so thankful Sa and Nano were willing to help :')~ its was our very 1st attempt and i am proudly to say that it was a success! \(^v^)/
How to make these wonderful treats?
Here's the video Sa made on the making of the chocobananas! :D
Its surprising easy and fun! :D
Made more than 40 that night. And the next day, everything was sold out! (^o^) (1 chocobanana for 50p)
Tempted to make one?
Go go! Buy some cooking chocolate and banana! (owh and the white thing? that's coconut!) Make sure the banana is frozen before you put them on stick and dip into the choco sauce. :)
Owh before i go,
I would like to thank Daidai bel for giving me a Stylish blogger award!! ^_^
State 5 random facts about yourself
and pass the award to 5 other bloggers. (I prefer not to choose who to be awarded, anyone would do ^^)
1) I love animals - been to many zoos/aquarium these recent years (Aberdeen 07, Berlin 08, HK 09, Japan(2) 09, Edinburgh 09, London 10 and Belfast 10)
2) Laptop - everytime, everywhere
3) Coffeeholic.. in a milky way lol
4) Diaries - are my most treasured possession. (started keeping them ever since 7)
5) Mint, in my mouth. Most of the time :P
I'll do my other tagged post next time okay ^^
Lots of love everyone