Saturday 18 May 2013

Me and my bamboo splash

Homaigawd! Im updating, again!
Now that instagram got too popular, I don't feel like updating there anymore. The fact that nobody reads my blog anymore makes me wanna come back here I guess. 
It's kinda weird though because I am an attention seeker and its fun to get attention from people. But maybe, not too much? I donno. I used to update my blog frequently (every 2-4 days) when I had zero readers, and when I started to gain some, I no longer blog as much. 
It's the same case with my instagram where I used to post up 9 photos a day, and now it has cut down to one photo every week or two. It's the pressure! 

Thing is, I feel like making a random post in my dead blogspot now ^^' 
Today's topic = bamboo splash
Bought it months ago ^^ and I love it 
Here's one of the first trial



6 comments:

AJ Awang said...

ahhh.. i think I know how ya feel about being pressured!

but you're awesome being you, so be that! ;D

and that bamboo splash thingy is awesome! where can I get that?? (not that i can draw. but it'd be nice if i could doodle whatever when i feel like it. LOL)

Esma said...

Attention seeker? Ykh? Dt meks all of us blogger attention seeker jua. LOl. Nah, even doe ure not blogging as often as u do but we still faithfully waiting for ur update. Hehe. My bamboo dh berdebu. Not reli use it slalu mcm dlu. Faktor umur jua x. Lol

Dewi ♥ said...

I also want a bamboo splash! It looks good :)

PJ said...

Beaut sketches, lovely colours... I so nearly deleted you from my RSS feeds thinking the blog was history, long gone and dead :-) P

selangkirfajar said...

Wow! Love the Drawing especially that colorful book rack..

I have bamboo too but too bad cant draw a nice one, duh (T.T)ish~ ish~

Loan Offer said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin