Monday 14 April 2008

~..Let me sleep.......................

i had a dream...., i was fishing~ after a long state of patience - waiting,i was den lucky enough to be able to catch a very big fish, d biggest in the lake? I remmber the joyful feeling when i caught the fish, happily grabbing on to it - the luckiest girl in the world indeed... but then the fish strted to try to escape itself - very slippery, i tried really hard to hold on to it.. "i can do this!!" the dream turned into nightmare~
...i didnt wanna let it go...

This morning, the heaviest feeling inside, i felt like i didnt wanna wake up anymore. 8.30am, why so early? I needed someone~.. all of sudden the world turned dark, where did my light go? I wanna be home... Gimme back my life..


Slidding off the curtain, i could feel the sun shined onto my face. I opened the window, letting the cold wind to refresh my body..i looked down the river, mother nature called........


Where did the feelingz go?~...


there'z nothing.....



Whatz happening to me?...


I felt so lonely, no shoulders to cry on


"Anyone.. please help me......"


I thought about all the people dearest to me... i needed them so much... me, being alone in aberdeen...


what should i do at times like this?....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin