Thursday 24 April 2008

Long Live Pu3~ *_*

I've been dreaming so many weird thingz recently, like going back 7 yearz to the past to meet Zaimah, a black panther jumping through the window of my room and looking at my own reflection of someone else~..

Somehow, it made my life more interesting :P eventho itz all just dreamz hahaha~ My friendz asked me why do i alwez have such dreamzz, "Itz all in your mind~what have you been thinking?"

Nyway, i've been tagged by hadee~ i never did what i was told should do tho :P fine, now itz an exception


Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. What would you choose, a time machine or a robot bestfriend who could do anyhting?
Man, i made a question i couldnt even answer myself haha~.. time machine? I like lookin' back ba....


2. What do you think you were in your past life?
I WAS A PRINCESS~ alone on top of a castle next to the ocean~ protected by a big blue dragon (and that dragon would be Longlong hahaha) :p:p:p ~.


3. What's your favorite thing to do?
definitely reading manga~ (i used to love hangout a lot before, but now that i live in ice cold aberdeen, there's no way im going out)


4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Im always broke, im still happy see? see?


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To live a happy life with everyone I love~



6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Mmm~ i could putik my aunt'z fruits from her garden if im hungry~



7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Of course... my family..



8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would be so bangang - not doing anything, just banggang, for how long i donno~..



9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I found that person already haha, who confessed? Secret lo~



10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
He'z kambang, he'z capi and he'z awang lantut!
Eh, 3 good points kah?............................................................................................................................................... ngalihku



11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
'Love me the way I love her' - Ai, haddee ahh ikut-ikutannn!!
- as long as he loves me as much as i love him.. and always be there for me~...



12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who makes me kusut, doz who i have no idea what they're thinking!



13. What is your ambition?
To be GTP :P (Great Teacher Pu3)
What? My career dream is to be a teacher baa~ i wanna interact with my student as much as i can.



14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
HOME!!!.............................and florida ;) (Longlonggggg~)
wait once kah?......the moon?



15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
TIME, appreaciate for what i have past, present and future~



16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Everything happened for a reason...
I cant say i regret all the mistakes i make, because this thingz are the one that made me for who i am now..



17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My procrastinating habit/behaviour



18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My close friends...



19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Pregnant? Hhahaahahahaha~



20.At what age do you wish to marry?
I used to hope to marry at the age of 25 haha, but now, i dont think thatz possible :P aha
Ummm~ maybe around 26-29?? As long as i dont reach 30 PLEASEE...


who should i tag?.... Jangan tah eh -_-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin