Wednesday 12 November 2008

Yes~ i fancy you as well~... *_*

I like~....
My salmon sushi phone strap, not my sony ericsson mobile phone...
I like~...
my colourful flower hair clip~.. it looks so cute no matter what <3
I love~..
My laptop~... i bring it everywhere with me dimana saja berada.... Especially the fact that i could skype~.... :) Skype with Zai yesterday.. she showed me her new baby niece Aisyah XD so cute~..

I love~..
Hanging out at the Hub~.. Sorang ka~ berdangan ka~.. every single day...
Finally~...
I like~..
To be with someone~...

Being with my baka baka Nobita~...
Being with my NC fwenz~....

Being with more of my NC frenz~.. ppl im most comfortable with~..

Not to forget~..
Being with the Bruneians~... :) unlike me, they're so cool~..

These are the things that i like in aberdeen~..at the moment... Life is still as sweet as strawberry tea~ ;) (So~pu3~..) .. but then again, im not quite sure about how things are..

Im still at lose~ i do feel great about life, but somehow it doesnt feel right yet. A lot have been going on here~ and i donno what to do~... To think that im 21 now, why am i being so indecisive and still so bangang?

For now~ i could see a very long path infront of me~.. unlike before, i really wanna go through that path passing across all kinds of obstacles alone... I wanna explore the world, and learn more about myself...

What will it be~...
Just wait and see~....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin