Saturday 6 December 2008

Oh my dearest lil sister~ *_*

Dear Malina Lating Bugul :

I don’t really know how to tell you this, but I’m in love with your sister. I think I realized it when I saw the shrunken head under the bus and I saw you pour syrup on Donald Duck. I’m sure you’re cowardly enough to understand that I get turned on by garbage men. I’m returning how awful I’ve felt to you, but I’ll keep your grades from college as a memory. You should also know that I never liked the apartment building.

Go burn.

Love, Kapu3.
Vain pot
.

*Letter meme TAGGED by my baby sister*

Owh yea bebeh~... Malina~Lai~.. what kind of Tag Game is this?? XD Jobless banar ehh~.. but yah~ kaka playing along wit
h the game again anyway~... *_* P im not going to copy paste the whole instruction...so for those yang bangang, let them be bangang haha.

Bah~ let me post the other 1 u tagged kaka~

**Towards Malina is it??

what's the relationship of you with him/her?
My cute little lating bugul jubur hitam ;D


5 impression towards him/her?
- Adikku tersayang
- Adikku paling cute*

- Adikku yang perasan paling cute (PC)
- Adikku paling kambang
- Adikku paling nda tantu arah


The most memorable thing that she/he said to you?

"Elo bebeh~ I love you bebeh~ Dont you love me bebeh~
I want to kiss you bebeh~ Can i kiss you bebeh?!" XD


The most memorable thing that she/he have done to you?
Making an expression like a goldfish~ >3<


If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
Family tersayang will always be yang tersayang~ kan bebeh?


If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on....
Nothing lo~.. I love my wad5 baby the way she is~


If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is?
..... disturbing her beauty sleep (i mean seriously!) -_-'


The most desirable things to do on him/her is?
Just being my lil sister~ ??


The overall impression on him/her is?
~........jubur baboon~....


How do you think people around you feel about you?
I make mistakes all the time *_* please let me go~.........


The character of you about yourself is?
Daydreamer~


On contrary, the character of yourself you hate is?
Procrastinator~ T_T Itz an all time real big problem about me T_T


The most ideal person you wanna be is?
~ My mum!!!!~ she's simply AMAZING!!! ................
T_T i cant believe im her daughter (pemalas brabis)....


For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them
LOVING YOU ALL~!! T_T


"10 people you tag"..... Lai~!!! Can kaka stop here??? I dont like tagging ppl baaaa *_* I'll leave this ok~

........i reread my tag post... paning kepalaku eh...
*Above is a special pic of us menyamar mayat crayon shinchan's style~ *_*

enjoy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin