Wednesday 8 February 2012

Just another game of tag


Tagged by Aeri and haya


Who tagged me

10 Facts About Pu3
1. Gonna start my postgraduate study in Western Australia soon 
2.  This is me before 

3. This is how i look like now 
4. Daydream a lot
5. Love spending time in the library
6. Animals and children makes me happy
7. Started wearing glasses since elementary school (age 11)
8. Drinks more than 5 mugs of Nescafe per day
9. My coursemates call me D.K.
10. I don't facebook much 


Likes
Manga
Doodling
Good food
American Sitcom
Breakfast Buffet

Dislike
People who judge
Being tanned
Missing the bus
Windy cold weather
Being called 'cuai' (careless) - my super sensitive point, i fucking kill you if you call me that

What makes me shine?
I shine? :/ 
(feeling pretty negative nowadays, i will go back to you when i feel shiny :P)

Tagged by haya

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



I've already posted up 10 things about myself, here's one more to complete my mission.

11. 
What I usually wish for, few hours before examination 
Doraemon's anki-pan 
Any of you know what this bread is capable of? 


Haya's 11 Questions

1. Do you have a CRUSH? WHOOO? 
Crush? I have a crush?

2. What's your favourite colour? 
Currently into earth colour - brown

3. Who's your favourite blogger? 
 Too many :P Too lazy to mention even one 

4. What is your favourite thing to do?
Reading manga and watching sitcom while eating my meal

5. Do you like SCHOOL?
I wanna go back there!

6. Do you have a frenemy? Friend enemy?
Lol... im not sure how to answer this XD 

7.HOW ARE YOU?
I going to Australia for the very first time in my life, I'm pretty nervous now XD

8. What's in your bag?
My iphone, wallet, book+pen and makeup case

9. What's your favourite food?
Lambchop

10. What do you do after school? 
I dont school anymore D: But before, I used to cook or heat up frozen food right after Uni. Then I usually enjoy my food while watching drama series

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Love travelling during winter holidays. Hate the annoying cold weather, but I just love the beautiful christmas atmosphere :D 

✼     ✼     ✼     ✼     ✼      ✼     ✼     ✼ 

Here's my 11 Questions

1. If you could have chosen your own first name, other than the current one you have, what would it be? 

2. Name your worst fear

3. If you are able to do magic, what kind of power do you want to posses? 

4. what's your no.1 most favourite manga/book of all time?

5. Left-handed or right-handed?

6. If you could adopt one personality trait from someone you know, what would that be? And from whom?

7. Describe your style

8. if you had to lose one of your 5 senses (hear, smell, sight, touch, taste) , which one you give up?

9. What's the weirdest name people ever called you

 10. If you could get rid of one of your pet peeves (bad habit), what would it be?

11. What's your dream job? 



11 people I tag
1. Esma
3. Aznuur
4. Nonny
4. Aeri

Lol, if you're wondering which tag am I tagging you, it's all up to you. 
I would love to see how you answer my questions though ╰(◉ω◉)╯hehehe. 

7 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

thanks for the tag.definitely find time to do it.haha.looking forward to answering ur Qs.good luck on going to OZ!

mylittleoctopus said...

No prob Nonny, have fun answering my questions lol :D and thank you XD I need to pack soon!

Esma said...

Oredi did ds bt I love to do it again. Hehe. U will go to Aussie? Got tons of Scrapbook mags dsna yg murah2. Nxt tym f u go bck after holiday in Brunei bleh kirim d mags? Please2 dong ah. Keke. N yes jdi ds Saturday. D place u guys choose lh... :3

mylittleoctopus said...

@Esma Yakah? When did you? D: Bah answer my question ja then wink wink ;) And no prob, will buy you scrapstuffs and mags kalau terjumpa XD

AJ Awang said...

i love Tag games. but SUPER lazy to do them..hahaha but i really wana do and answer yr questions..very intesresting..but i dun think i'll be doing that tonight..hhee

thanx for the tag!! xD

R.M said...

challenge accepted. :)

Esma said...

@Pu3-yep2. Did it wen my other blogger Amalina tagged me. Bt i dun mind duin it again despite ur questions not d same wf hers :)

Haha. Awu ah..u study der for a year. Den i hv to send my kiriman $$$ via ur paypal? Heheh

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin