Tuesday 4 March 2008

Im skinny but why so tabam?~ *_*

Itz snowy outside~ hoping it wont stop~.. ~ nevermind d cold, im so~getting used to it now - I wonder what'll happen if i go back to Brunei?

At diz moment~ Im at the University hub waiting for my next lecture in 3 hours~ hanging out alone here have become part of my everyday routine~ Anyway, i have been bz with all sort of activities lately~ yet i want more! I should have posted national day bruneian gathering picz on the day itself, but then the 'esuktah ku post' thoughtz have caused 11 dayz to pass by ahaha. What to do?

below r ALL the bruneian studentz in Aberdeen~ eh wait, nooo~ Yachee& Shauqi nada! Still~.. sikitkan??!!

Spent most time playing with baby boy Haris~ Awww~.. Cute kali ah~ But then again as u can see im actually having fun with myself playing with all his toyz ahaha~ i really did.. kanak kanak kali ah, buleh~

Photo below includes ALL THE BRUNEIANz in aberdeen~ Haha, c how small it is~... But itZ MORE DEN I THOUGHT~ I didnt even noe derz bruneian families in aberdeen! What joy~
Sa and my other pwenz were playing basketball d day after~ I supposed to play also~ but I SUCK!!!!!!! Basketball IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME. "Pu3, u suppose to GET THE BALL, NOT GETTING AWAY FROM IT!!!", im afraid am i? "I QUIT!!!"~ From there on, i sat by the corner, playing Sa's Sim. IM NOT GONNA BASKETBALL ANYMORE

Oh oh~ diz are photoz shot by my pwen Peter~ nice.. :)) thank you!! Diz are taken during the setsuban party msareto. I realised how tabam i am!! How come ahh?? Im so kurus p tabam ani wa~especially d 1st 2 picz dibawah~







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin