Friday 2 May 2008

A shock in a life time~ *_*

Crawling into the kitchen, i was trying to catch my breath~ "Are you ok Pu3?" my flatmates Ana and Simi were there. "I~...juz had the biggest shock in my whole entire life~....." "Omigodd what happened??" "Nah, im exaggerating~ but stilll~" "Why? Whatz wrong?"
"My boyfriend~..."
"he~.."
"he~.............."
I stopped right there~ ran into my room~ took out my laptop, showed them the picture of Longlong~ "This is how my bf used to look like"
"Aww~ cutee~.."
then i show them the other picture~...

"this is his new picture i juz saw~"

"OH NO!!!"

Yes it was a big shock for me! Longlong kali ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Who would expect for em to do thatt?? Longlong is on way to brunei right noww~.. He just called me an hour ago, transit masa atu, waiting for the plane to new york.

"Pu3~ i want you to look at my facebook"

"Why?"

"Look at it noww!! We have 15 min before i have to get into the plane"

I have no idea what he was trying to show me~..

then~...

..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................
..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................
..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................

.."Umm~ qamarullll........." (hahaha, i actually called him by his real name!!)

"Uhuh? ^_^"

"OH~ MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................
..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................
..............~SPEECHLESS +_+~................

"Are........you..............okay?................................"

Its a weird feeling, its as if time had stopped for a while~.. couldnt believe the guy i was lookin at was really Longlong~ the same guy i was talkin to in the phone right on spot! The guy i have known in school for more than 2 years.. the boyfriend i've been loving for more than 16months~

"Yup, i feel GOOD!!!"

"but whyy......WHYYYY????"

"i did tell you i wanna surprise my family right?!"

"Yeah, but i didnt know what kind of surprise is it gonna be~.. U've told me u had a haircut, u told me itz really short thatz all!!!:

"Hahaha~ i wanna surprise you also wahhhhh~...."

Oh well~...

I think its really cool tho, the way he was willing to cut his hair like that just so that he could surprise his family. This is the 1st time i actually see the unpredictable part of em~ Itz as if i donno em! I mean he's one of the most sweet decent guy i've ever known, no one would ever expect him to even dare to do dat for real. Im quite impressed!

Truth is~ i love his hair long~ Like the pic below bah~... but then~...


zzZZZZZ *sakit*~ sayang rambut ehhhh~

Hahaha~ this pic above is funny~ i alwez joke with him to cut his hair macam style jepun zaman dahulu before~... nah, sampai tah jua rupanya~... Mmm~ macam kappa (japanese sea creature) ada jua~.. wait, kappa butak tangah bukan siring hahaha :P

I hate to admit, but that hairstyle actually suit him well~..

**~Cina punk sasat hahaahahaahahaha~**

Yaahh~ im accepting this~ but boy i still cant get away from the shock he gave me. Its just for a short while anyway. Hahaha~ you're cool Longlong~!!


*Altho, i do hope yout hair will return back to normal when we meet again"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin