Saturday 14 June 2008

Kiss Me Goodbye~ *_*

The song that Longlong introduced to me, the song that brought us together 2 years ago. How ironic, the lyrics turned out to be d one that could tell the story about our relationship. U did put a dream in my reality~ thank you so much for that... Im glad my 1st boyfren is you (n itz a pleasure to b ur 1st as well)~ itz really sad that it didnt work out, but we know itz better to let each other go.


You say my love is all you need to see you through
But I know these words are not quite true
Here is the path you're looking for; an open door
Leading you to worlds you long to explore
Go if you must move on along
I'm gonna make it on my own

Kiss me goodbye, love's memory
Follow your heart and find your destiny
Don't shed a tear for love's mortality
For you put the dream in my reality

As time goes by I know you'll see; this is me here
I loved you enough to let you go free
Go I will give you wings to fly
Cast all your fears into the sky

Kiss me goodbye love's mystery
All of my life I'll hold you close to me

Don't shed a tear for love's mortality
For you put the dream in my reality
Kiss me goodbye love's memory
You put the dream in my reality

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin