Friday 13 June 2008

With or without~ *_*

Im going thro such a hard time here~ Why does it have to b that HARD?? I myself agree that itz d best for the both of us... but what is this great pain inside? I thank all my frenz for d great support these 3 dayz~.. i rather not talk about it thank u~ but can i talk about some1 else instead? 1 of the people who is very dear to me~ some1 who was alwez there and never failed to make me happy~ and that person is my fren, Ripin~..

Gmbar masa orientation dulu hehe~
Hehe~ itz funny~ but i owe him BIG!! We just met in Pteb 3 yearz ago~ hahaha, masih sekolah. He was sweet and funny~ well still is, but the more i noe him, the more i love em so. Aha, this post is gonna be all about em, i feel like talking bout em baa. He touches my heart so many times that i couldnt keep this myself anymore, how wonderful a person can be, as crazy as he looks.
Umm~where to start~.. let me tell u about today den, we went out nearly the whole day~ he rushed the moment i told em the news. I knew he's having examz at the moment, but he didnt mind to meet me. I miss him so much~! and this time, he drives. I didnt eat for 2 days eversince the breakup, i have no appetide at all, but ipin pajal aku haha, went to vintage rose, i managed to finish my beef stick! Den he took me bowling wlupun ia tau aku teruk nda pandai main (jahat!), den have some dougnuts around Kampong Ayer~ after Karaoke we finally went home. Ripin tah banar eh, nda dapat kan stay in 1 place in 1 day, i feel bad for taking his time... but i was really happy... so happy, rasakan menangis haha.


To him, im just one of his frens, but to me, he's a special fren. Looking back~ there were so many wonderful things he did for me. Japanese speech competition 2006, i dont think i would get 2nd place without em, i practiced my speech a lot infron of ipin in pteb. Then on d day of the contest, i was dead nervous, i couldnt do my speech well, until i saw ipin arrived. I imagined the room was just the 2 of us like i used to practice, all the sudden, a burst of confidence, i smiled, i managed to get thro. I was glad to noe he came. Thatz just one~ otherz from that, were the sweet memories we made. He love to tease and annoy ppl a lot, but somehow it never pissed me off, instead i would alwez laughed my head off forgetting the world we living in.


I love to talk about my problems and life with ipin. He alwez say all the positive things about everything, buat aku sentiasa bersemangat and never give up. Guess there's no secret that he doesnt noe about me haha, ia atu pemajal baaaa!! But banartah eh, the more the person knows about u, the more closer u feel to that person. But ipin nda mo share some of his baa, oh well, i cant force em, im just a fren (mnyamal hehehe). I don mind la, i still love him for who he is. Respect his personal life (but msih ku try to korek mengurek aha)

What else can i say? Ipinnnn~ thank you so much for all the talk and support ah :') Lap u awang lantut!!

All about ipin, macam lain tah jua usulnya ahh~ aha, oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin