Wednesday 2 June 2010

Here you go!

Cut colourful papers
Black marker pen - jot jot jot
Glue stick
Put everything together
Name and date
Done!

I am finally~ ..
FREE!

So for now~ 
I have no reason for not paying the debt!

Below are drawing of sZmin that i should have post a long time ago! 

This is in return for the drawing he made for me
Interesting no?  He even include Totoro in! Awww~..
Hehehe ^^ Thank you sZmin. 
He have sent me this drawing last Easter holiday (March/April) already! 
T_T Man, you must have waited for so long~.. Sorry! T_T
 Because of your patience~ 
Here's some extra things i did to the drawing i made for you

Lol~
It turned out to be a bit too much :P Funny eh
Im not that good with photoshop okay! T_T Not good at drawing either~..
But yea~ just for fun okay

Drawing below is done..

^^ MizArwen made me look cute with bunny ears and pink cheeks! ^^

So this is what she gets back from me~ (also for her birthday)

Owh~ one more! One more!
This one's for Aznuur (Vengeance). ^^

I have promised her that I would draw her as a thank you gift for being one of the 1st few friends that have supported my blog! T_T Thank you so much babe~...


If anyone of you send a drawing of me~ (regardless how simple it is) 
^^ I would be willing to draw you back! ^^
Although, you do have to WAIT for it.  

And lastly~ 
Yay!
Thank you so much for the award Rabbito! ^_^

16 comments:

Esma said...

oh uve won d contest? congrats pu3:) dun hv a tym to enter it...bt again congrats...hehe

haha...tnx again for posting d drawing dt i made for u*blush* nxt posts wud b other chibis..boy, neva imgine drawing dem r so much fun. sharpen my skills a bit..hehe n it s nyc to noe u pu3 cz we share interest in drawing ;)

mylittleoctopus said...

Not just me~ Rabbito is so sweet that she gave an award to most of the contestant :) awwwww.

Hehehe~ yup yup! We are the 'draw' girls! *Lame!* :D hehehe. Would be looking forward to ur drawings on boys. Come to think of it, i dont think i ever seen you drawing a boy!

AJ Awang said...

woow..~ ahaha THANX PU3!!!! i like it very much2!!! xD aku excited bnr msani that i'm nvr gona stop saying thank u. ahaha xD thank u!! n lurus ko eja nama ku ;D

n yay! exam's over! let's partayyy!!! ahahah

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

aw I love rabito ^^. I can't draw almost anything T_T. And yup I enjoyed my trip a lot. Can't wait to see yours ^^

XOXO Charlotte

miru said...

: D Thanks!

Nice drawings. : )

mylittleoctopus said...

[Lovestory] Lol, your welcome babe :P I did promise did i XD sorry nda berapa ahhh~ tho i tried my best to make it look like you

mylittleoctopus said...

[~KawaiiParadise~] Nahh~ everyone can draw you know :) ganbatte! thank you ^^ good luck with your homework hehe

[miru] Thank you ^^

Esma said...

ah yes cz i draw dem way to erm..samseng! ahahhaha...will post it during ds holiday.

CANDYTUFT said...

Pu3! first I want to draw you but I really don't have the extreme talent to draw someone as pretty as you. I'm so sorry TT___TT

Second,I love your drawings . you are very talented ~ :)

And third,Congratulations you won the cool award from Rabbito :D, I am soo happy for ya.

Stay pretty ei~

mylittleoctopus said...

Hehehe~ samseng~ lama sudah aku nda dangar too lol ^^ we'll see by then!

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Woah~~~ Nice drawings ne I love bunny pu3 o(^-^)b



From Rabbito ♥ ☆ラビトのブログ☆

Tekkaus said...

Yeah! You are finally free. :)

♥Bunny♥ said...

your drawings are just tooooo coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them!! Post more post more!!

Sanna said...

oh my god you are so talented!
I love those guys and girls you're drawing!
These are so cool!!! >u<

BMX photo said...

LOL ^^! cute artworks 0_0

mylittleoctopus said...

^_^ Thank youuuuuu~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin