Saturday 10 January 2009

End of Dang Lantut & Jubur Itam story *_*

Im finally back in Aberdeen~! Waaaa~ i've been staying at my cousin's for nearly 3 weeks!!!
*Hehehehe, sorry Dah~ aku mau jadi Dang Lantut baa, ko jaa jadi jubur itam~ jangan marah ah :P*

We went for our last shopping in Liverpool a day before i went back~...... Owh boy, dont ask how much i spent that day T_T ikat parut seminggu ni ehh~ Anyway, i also bought a set of barang2 lukis di Branded Bargain shop! Wooohoooo~ I can start painting again!!
Bought a Manikin as well :P What? I've always wanted one of these! A dream come true man!

And guess what name I gave to em~ :P









Owhhh~ 2009 udah ahh~ XD Now i can use my new calender Peter gave me for my christmas gift!! A calender with all our pictures in it~ :) Thank you so much Peter!
...........a very good reminder on how many days left til my 1st exam starts...................
.............and here i am blogging.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......... BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin