Saturday 24 January 2009

Aku boreng~ *_*

I finally changed my profile picture after using the same 1 for the whole year round. Since i have so many vain faces on top oredi, i use my cartoon version this time. My original drawing was a bit different at 1st - nostril! But somehow i realised my real face doesnt show obvious nostril anyway (sebab idung ku basar:P) So i change it into noseless 1 la. *_*

Owh~ since im bored at the moment~ i finally get myself to do what i was asked~ a long~time ago. Another tag game - yg sudah bangas haha ;P



“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.”


Age of my next birthday








A place I'd like to travel to















A favourite place













A favourite thing












Favourite Food









Favoutite Colour

















A City I Live In













City I was born in













A Nickname I have














College Major








Name of my love
















Bad Habit











Hobby


























Wishlist




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin