Wednesday 22 April 2009

Fine~ Im afraid of DOGS ok?!

:puteh_20:I always unconsciously jumped onto some1 and hugged them tightly when a dog came close to me. ITZ EMBARASSING yet I couldn’t help myself!! I even held some stranger in the park that 1 time *_* I’ve tried to control myself and be brave, but it still happens everytime. At the end, everyone is avoiding me :puteh_25:sigh.


Anyway, that was yesterday. We had a Conservation Biology practical trip 3miles from our city. What a way to start my Uni… So yea, itz quite an exhausting day – had classes from 10 to 6pm, then revision in the library til 9.30pm. (With some breaks in between)


Leave it.

Owh~.. guess whose birthday is it today?:puteh_12:

I never make a birthday greeting in my blog, this is my 1st time, so Illa, BE PROUD! Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul Lating Bugul~

Owh, and an advance birthday to Awang Lantut sorang lagi.Haha, sorry, yours simpler, I just happen to have more time for Illa :puteh_13:

Why I don like to make greetings in my blog :–
If I always make greetings to ppl , then i guess some ppl will expect their bday to be greeted. So when I happen to be busy (or simply..lazy) n miss their bday – those ppl will feel the *OUCH* when they couldnt see any bday greeting for them. Ok fine, you may say 'no, doesn’t matter', but im sure somewhere inside u will feel a bit sad. I donno la, it happened to me.


If I could choose to skip a day every year, guess what, it would be my birthday. Why u ask? Ummm.. .long story. But anyway, Im serious in a way, I get stomach ache n headache just to think about my upcoming birthday in a week. Its weird I noe. Not that im afraid of getting older, its just that.. I tend to recall my whole life when it comes to my birthday. Whether people appreciate me or would they rather leave me dead. Its scary. My self esteem is lowest a few days before my birthday.

Yea don’t be afraid..
Itz me, Im Pu3....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin