Monday 27 April 2009

Another thing about Pu-3~ *_*




Pu3'z fact No.143:

There was never once where Pu3 spent her time studying in the Library without sleeping.


What a girl.





Awu, malas tah ku ingau eh :puteh_16:

:puteh_4:I've done most of my to-do list yesterday, What joy! Very tiring tho *_* i end up sleeping at 9pm. *Argh, there goes my precious time for fun*:puteh_29:


Finished my latest piece - Japanese Natsu Matsuri event is coming ! \(^o^)/ This is gonna be my last poster, i will no longer be Nippon Connections Publisher Officer starting next term, Ben-ben is taking over my place :p But i will still maintain in the NC community group la.
Examz getting closer, i wont post as often anymore tu ah :puteh_11: .......... uhhhhh~.... letz just see la... hehehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin