Monday 3 August 2009

Fully packed!~ Hong Kong day 7

Due to the insufficient amount of time left, I'll try to make my post as short possible (altho i really wish i could talk all about it T_T). I need to pack my stuffs for my Japan trip soon!


Anyway back to my post, I think yesterday was the most tiring day eversince i came to Hong Kong~

Had brunch with Jeri's family in the morning, den meeting up with Jacky and the girls ^_^ at Green Box (a place for karaoke)
...... it was a very hot day....... *_*





Karaoke at Green Box
Afterwards. we go and take some Purikura photos
At night,
We went to The Peak
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong!
Ayumi Hamazaki
Bae Yong Joon (Winter Sonata)
Michael Jacksonand many other celebrities~
Dinner at Bubba Gumm Restaurant
(based on Forest Gum!)View from the peak

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin