Saturday 6 February 2010

The Beginning of Second Semester

Sigh~ .....
Whhyyy~.............

Another busy semester have started, so tiring! Im so damn happy to know its finally weekend!

Still have one more post to do on London (Day 5&6). But not in a mood bahhh~ Cannot be forced kan.

So here i am :D posting my latest creation - the colourful headphone babe!
I have just bought a new cute set of watercolour, artist pen and water brush. So sakai! I never thought I could use watercolours without damaging the drawings and papers until I bought the Pentel Aquash water brush! I guess i would have known its existence a long time ago if i was an art student +_+ Aiii~ such wonderful creation.. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!Notice the colours are not as nice when I scanned the drawing. Booo
Just a random girl i drew with my new artist pen - Couldn't go back, so ignore the nda-tantu-ness.

I bought a new journal as well~ hehe... Brought it along with me to class on the 1st day of uni.

This is how my notes look like.
And of course, it's only for the 1st day ;)

Bah atu saja
..So sleepy.. but it's only 6.40pm!

3 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

i love ur blog. enjoying evry 2nd of my time going thru it.. r u doing bio-marine? =) ur linked!i'm hooked~

mylittleoctopus said...

Aww thank you very much :D im happy to hear that!
Yes, I am taking marine biology :) but in my university (of Aberdeen), Marine Bio and Zoology study the same course! Referring to all the course module i chosen, im more of a Zoologist :)

Thank you for linking!

Nonny Atika said...

oo.. my sister is doing bio-marine..she's always showing me stuffs she does..ur entries reminded me of them :)

glad to link~ ur blog is lotsa fun..and the cartoons, i'm IMPRESSED !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin