Friday 28 September 2007

Day 2 and 3

Society and sport fayres~!!! Itz so~ overcrowded~! U can see many ppl in costumes here n there~ So many different kinds of societies~! Ehe~ n guess wat, I signed up more than 10 clubs yo~!!! :P Aha, watz wrong with that~? A group of gals dressed up so sexy wearin bunny ears~ wat kind of society is that, I DON WNA NOE~ obviously they grabbed most attention there~i can barely breath~!


Derz Harry potter club n all the memberz are wearing all those weird costumes~ I find it really funny tho, watz with the funky colourful hairdo? I planned to join Nippon society & Zoology society banar banar plg haha. Oh oh~ they’re even man in skirtz (kiltz)~!! I planned to go back and take pictures for Sabby ahaha~ p they’re all gone~!! Only some Scottish woman playing the pipes~ SORRY SABBY~ Ahaha~










Takpe takpe,







how bout banana guy for a change?



Oh or a superman holding a banana? Especially for u Sabreenana~ aha.


But hey, I especially love the penguin guy tho~ I think he’s cute :P ahah, in a penguiney way~ but nothing beatz my bluebunny for sure hehe.







Sport fayres, I remember back in brunei I was planning to take the diving course p nda jua sampai sampainya haha~ so i've been thinkin whether scuba diving is available here~haha, yea right~.. :P ~ OMIGOSH~!! There’s really a scuba diving – sub-aqua society here in Aberdeen? Diz COLD COLD~ ICY COLD Aberdeen????? I went asking where the diving would be held “AROUND SCOTLAND’” ARE U SERIOUS????!! Ahaha~ I signed up tho, maybe it’ll be fun to see them dive into the dead cold water~ NO~ I WONT RISK MY LIFE FOR THIS~ hahaha~ hurh~..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin