Monday 25 May 2009

25th May~.. somewhat special *_*

25th May has always been an important date - the date of birth of people dearest to me :)


Now that im active in blog, i have no reason not to greet these people on their very special day here.

Dah, Mij n Dee~ dulu kan mati jelousku kamu sama birthday ahh hahaha ;D



I hope you girls like your presentz. ^_^






And here's for Mimi ^^ the owner of one of my favoarite blogs.

I learned so much from her blog, i got very interested in Gyaru culture and started reading downloaded Japanese magazines. (Im into fashion??? ;D Yay, i got a new hobby!)

Im not sure how your new himecut hairstyle really look like, but I hope this drawing is fine with you ^^.


Anyway~
May god bless you all ^3^ Amin


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin