Friday 27 November 2009

Shoo! Shoo! Go Away!

Im still not used to my 3rd year university life *_* My courses are getting complicated, and the amount of assignments keep on coming in to the point I just feel like i wanted to explode.

Guess my life have been too relaxing these past 2 years~ i am not coping well with the tight schedule nowadays. All these stress and sleepless nights working on my assignments have shown a terrible effect on my face! Please let it be summer again quick!

In this post, i am going to show the lab and field work I have done recently. ^_^ All the photos here are taken with 'CameraBag' in my iphone. Thank you Nano for introducing this wonderful application to me. Im loving it so much ;)

I just had 5 hours of practical today T_T so tiring~..... Going to have another long day tomorrow.. *sob*sob* And I have 3 more reports to hand in next week..... *sob*sob*

This is what I did today.



This is what i did few days ago.
We were recording the number of people born between 1860 to 1869 in the graveyard. It would have been very easy if it wasn't raining that day. T_TMy sweet-sweet friend, Ilona. ^_^

Rabbit Practical last week.
25minutes bus ride from Uni. It was a place with an amount of sand dunes next to the beach. The wind was so damn cold and crazy... How I miss Brunei...



At 1st I thought that the practical was about spotting rabbits~.. but it was just something to do with indirect counting with their proof of existance :/ (pellets, burrows and scraps). Sigh.

My friends were talking about how impossible it is to catch wild rabbits. BUT I DID! Not that I caught it tho. Anyone remember the cute baby rabbit me and Sa rescued during the 1st year? \(^_^)/ Go to this post if you wanna know more about it. I wonder what happen to that bunny now?
.
.
.
.
I HAVE 3 REPORTS TO HAND IN NEXT WEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE ANIMAL POPULATION ECOLOGY LECTURES!!!
AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH~.....

.
.
.

^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin