Monday 16 March 2009

Nippon Connections logo competition~ *_*


I have no choice but to participate~ *_* Im not creative enough to be able to make a simple yet meaningful logo.

<- This onigiri i made, how can it be accepted? I guess it would be a good NC mascot tho :P a pretty annoying one, thatz for sure.

Nobita helped with with the other 1. I find it so much better than the 1 one i made alone aha... altho itz not that good. Zai called me from NZ today~.. she used up $35 on that *_* adui, mahalnya~ im sorry love, but thank you so much ahh~ We used to talk on the phone all the time back in Brunei (even tho we see in school everyday!), itz so funny we dont do that anymore now that we're countries apart. I just hope our relationship wont drift apart in the future.....................................................*I wont let that happen!*

owhh and~ happy 21st bday to Mahirah!!~ :]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin